Tuesday, August 10, 2010

With a little help from my friends :)









Yes. This is what my contractor hubby has turned into. (Speed Gonzales in case you're like who? what?) My house is getting done in record time! Yes, I'm reeeally happy about it, but at the same time I'm fareeeeking out! I still need to paint furniture, order a couch, find fabric for curtains, buy mattresses, bedding etc., and a whole list of other things!!

In other words my blog is going to have to take a back seat for a while :( I know! I should have named this blog - Every other Tuesday with Dorie or Whatever Tuesday with Dorie or When I have time on Tuesday!! Anyway, I will leave you with a few of my favorite blogs. Take a moment to check em out! Tell them Not this Tuesday with Dorie sent ya!! Enjoy!



Better After - A really great blog dedicated to before and afters. And I know how much we all
love those!! One of these days I'm going to send in pics of my house!!



Stone Gable - I love everything about this blog :) Yvonne is the bomb! Her weekly menus and
tablescapes are always so inspiring! I want to be her :)


Une Petite Folie - Absolutely amazing blog about a french dollhouse. Seriously. Check. It. Out.



Tall Clover Farm - Meet Tom, he lives on Vashon Island on Puget Sound. He's restoring an old
house, lives with 2 bullies Gracie and Boz and makes the most delicious food!
Yeah, you will want to live there :)

1 comment:

  1. So how about you just post progress shots of your house each week until it's finished? :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete