Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spring Green.... :)

Spring is in the air!! At least here in AZ it is...
With temps hovering around gorgeous,
the springtime weather in Arizona is heaven! You can eat your dinners outside,
ride your bike for forever, and enjoy pretty flowers.
I could do this everyday for the rest of my life...
Or until June:(

Anyway.... let's just take a moment and enjoy the beauty that is
staring back at you...


How beeeautiful are these green ball jars!!
I have the best Tuesday followers ever:)
Thank you, thank you to Karen M who emailed me to 
let me know about these cuties!

I ordered them online from the Fresh Preserving Store, but
just like the blue ones, I'm sure they'll be in Target and WalMart
before long.


I use ball jars for drinking glasses. I also use them to store my rice, 
beans, pastas and such:) 


And especially for flowers:)
Look at the word on the bottom.....


Yep, PERFECTION:)

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the new green color. May have to check those out and bring some home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went looking for some over hate weekend... alas no luck. I must have some :) Amazing colour !
    Like you we have had a small taste of Spring the last few days... temperatures in the 60's in the day and 30's at night. I can deal with that.... so ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the new green color!! Great splash of color for decorating around the house! I want some now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Where did u find them in AZ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered them online from Freshpreserfingstore.com but I'm sure they'll
      be inTarget and WalMart shortly.

      Delete
  5. Green is my color! I will be looking for these, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a green girl too. These are so great!! Thanks for sharing. Did you order them online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I ordered from FreshPreservingStore.com

      Delete
  7. I'll be searching target & Wal-Mart on my commute that! Lol Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! I may have to order a few....dozen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those jars-great color! I'm so jealous of your springtime weather! I just got back to Ohio from visiting AZ and sure miss it! Just found your blog and am now following :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. These ARE perfection! LOVE that green!

    It is always such fun to see what you are up to. Your
    talent for making your home lovely is perfect!

    Enjoy this lovely weather!

    b

    ReplyDelete
  11. Knowing how much you love green, I wanted to let you know that Target has a very large green "canning jar" for dispensing beverages. I immediately thought of you when I saw it.
    I enjoy decorating style and sense of humor. Tuesdays can't come soon enough for me.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete