Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yep, even the fridge... :)

I'm a kook for organization. I like things neat and straight, it just makes me happy!






But seriously???? What in the world happened here??? I couldn't take it any longer.

So, I bought some baskets at Home Goods and these nifty little chalkboards and paint pen at JoAnns and WENT TO TOWN!!!

I mean really, it took me all of 5 minutes to write on these and hot glue them on! And here's the result! I know!! Makes me smile every time I open the fridge... :)







Oh and these beautiful eggs? Came from my hardworking little chicken. We started out with 3 and now are down to 1 :( God bless her.

8 comments:

  1. I love this Dorie, it would absolutely make me smile too...
    If you kill and eat that last chicken, you will be down to - 0 -... I don't know you do the math.

    Seriously, great post...love, love, love neat freaks.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - did I say freak...I meant kook...
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...you don't even have kids getting in and out of your fridge. You two are slobs! Just kidding, friend. I LOVE the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for putting a link to FBRN on your blog!
    Wallace is adorable, and we would love someone to come and organize our kitchen for us! So hard to find good help these days.
    :)
    FP

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a great idea for the fridge, I think I will steal it for my own. Where do you find the steps for your spices?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna- found the steps at Target years ago. They might still carry them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your organized fridge---- please come over and make mine pretty too.
    xoxo friend!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the labels on the fridge and the spice cabinet. Also, ONE CHICKEN made all those eggs in your fridge...!!??!

    hugs and kisses,
    zizzerzazzerzuz

    ReplyDelete