Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dining al fresco... :)

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces- just good food from fresh ingredients." - Julia Child

I'm completely convinced California has the BEST weather! With the sun in the sky and a cool ocean breeze, you can't help but want to eat outside. This last week the hubby and I enjoyed the best turkey burgers EVER! They were so quick and easy and verrry tasty!

I made a ranch chipotle dip for my sweet potato fries. Deee lish!!
I cut whatever flowers I had in the backyard (jasmine, calla lilies, and gardenias) and put them in a vase. Yeah, I know! Another reason to adore California! These flowers would last about 2 torturous minutes in the inferno otherwise known as Phoenix!

And here ya go! Yummy dinner for 2 :)

**no bun you say? we do the gluten free thing :)
And the best part? PAPER PLATES! I have a slight obsession with pretty napkins and paper plates, thanks to my sister! She had an adorable paper store and carried brands like Caspari, IHR, and punch studio. Such a great invention!

We finished our evening with a movie in the park. Sooo much fun! Watching a movie overlooking the ocean....awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. In true Liz Lemon style, "I want to go to there!"

    ReplyDelete