Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fun and games... :)

It's crazy town over here.
It's been a houseful of painters, electricians, AC guys, 
and peeing like a ninja because the roofer guys are working
just outside your only working bathroom's
(with no curtain!!) window!!
So not fun.

In stressful times like these, I find myself wanting to completely
escape reality and spend copious amounts of time playing
ridiculous games on my iPad.

My newest guilty pleasure?
 The Kardashians.
Yeah you read that right.
Come on!! I said I need an escape!!
And hey, you have no idea how much laser beam focus
this takes to concentrate while generators, nail guns and
Mexican music (which I love btw) are blaring 
around you!! hee hee hee


I found these old pics of the house on my iPad
and thought we could play a game of our own!
A game called-

You crazy.

You crazy for buying that place, and even
crazier for selling it.


Before:
Bars on the porch, two front doors, cracked and stained concrete,
4!! yes 4 layers of roof, and somewhere behind that overgrown
bush is a window. 
YIKES.


 After:)


Before:


After:)


Yes. That is in fact where they kept their trash cans.
Lovely.


After:)


Before:


After:)


Before:
That tree is actually a very old pittosporum!!


After:)


Before:


After:)




Let's play another game!
Let's see who can send me a buyer for this place the fastest!!
Ready! Set!! Go!!!

16 comments:

  1. Something tells me it will sell in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please show interior pics of the house including the laundry room for inspiration and ideas.Thanks :) Great job, it turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done an amazing transformation, crossing fingers for a quick sell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will have no problem selling that house ~ it's absolutely darling. WOW!! What a transformation. My guess is that you'll have a Contract on it within 1 week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you had such a nice outdoor space around your home! So pretty! I would send you a buyer if I lived in your area. I don't know anyone that is moving across the country at the moment. How is the real estate market in your area? Has it improved? Ours has so we have many homes for sale now in my subdivision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your next place! Can you please tell me where you bought the outdoor sectional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Threshold Rolston from Target and I love it!!

      Delete
  7. You crack me up! Your precious cottage will sell in a heartbeat! Better start hoarding boxes from the grocery store! And I also have perfected the art of escape/avoidance via iPad!πŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸ’•πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you were staying put with this little cutie. Where are you going now? The porch turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that was the plan anyway....
      We're coming your way!! Ventura, CA :)

      Delete
  9. I agree with everyone else! It won't be on the market for long!
    Welcome back to our lovely California!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely home you have and the changes you've made are astounding. I can't imagine leaving such a darling home, but if the sea is calling, how can one resist?
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh it's beautiful!! If I lived in AZ I would buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in AZ...where is it and what are you asking?

    ReplyDelete
  13. the before pics look scary.........can't believe your selling your home, so inviting, beautiful, and looks like a wonderful place to call home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That new roof looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete