Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year!

Oh boy what a great week!!
The day after Christmas we headed to AZ for my 
niece Jessie's wedding, and just got home last night.
Did I take a bunch of pictures?? Of course not!!
 I took one... :)

Is this wedding cake that my sis in law Allie and Rio made 
 not the CUTEST??!!
It was an outdoor camping themed wedding, complete
with Christmas trees, a bonfire and tents in the backyard.
It was adorable:)


The best part?? 
Family! family!! family!!!
The absolute perfect ending to an already unbelievable year:)

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cake.... and looks so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a unique and pretty cake. I love the idea of a themed wedding like that. Hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Dorris! I miss you being here in Mesa, but love being able to follow your Calif adventures. You make Tuesdays special!!

    ReplyDelete