Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Team Player.... :)

Me: Hey Little Bully?

LB: Yeah...??

Me: So you know it's Monday right? and you know what that means, right?

LB: Um yeah... only the most stressful day of the week for you.

Me: Yeah well, I'm gonna need your help on this one...


Me: And I bought some craft supplies...


LB: I don't like the sounds of this...


Me: Well it's your birthday on Friday and I thought... well...
maybe you'd let me take some pics of you and all?
I promise treats??


LB: Can I sleep in your bed tonight? Can I snuggle on the couch all day
tomorrow on those "no dog" pillows??

Me: Fiiiine!!!


Me: (laughing hysterically) YOU LOOK SOOOO ADORABLE!!!

LB: Just take the stinkin picture...


Me: Seriously Wally, if you will just look at me 
straight on we could get this over with quicker.


LB: THIS. IS. THE. DUMBEST. THING. EVER.
Thank the heavens NONE of my friends read your blog...

Me: Come on! (still hysterically laughing) I just 
need the money shot!!


LB: ........

Me: YES! YES!! YES!!!


Happy 10th Birthday to the sweetest blonde, brown eyed Frenchman
who ever did grace the planet. I love you to pieces my Little Bully:)

15 comments:

  1. Dorie, you have me cracking up at my desk! You are just as nuts about LB as I am for mine! I sent the link to all my friends. Have a great day, and Happy Birthday to the cutest Little Bully eva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every week. when I check your blog, I hope for at least one pic of Wallace. This week, it's a jackpot! The pictures, the commentary, that face! Wishing LB a very HAPPY Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love our dogs! Happy birthday LB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!! Happy Birthday Little Bully! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. So funny! Happy birthday to Wally! I hope he enjoyed his cupcake after being subjected to utter humiliation. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha!! Adorable!! Happy Birthday Bully!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lb you poor thing. I'm laughing so hard! Happy birthday buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!!! Happy Birthday Wally! Love the stink eye in that shot, one before the last!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve your blog and wait every week to read the adventures of that little bundle of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!!! Happy Birthday Wally! Love the stink eye in that shot, one before the last!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should do a calendar...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so hilarious. I love reading your posts. This is by far my fave.

    ReplyDelete